WELCOME!!

7:20 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Hi everyone!! Welcome to the **Angelwing Fashion** blog!! Over the next few weeks, I will be endeavouring to announce new fashion as I release it at the mainstore. Please bear with me, I am very new to the world of blogging, and you will probably notice the blog layout change many times as I learn more, and for a start can figure out how to fix the header! I am blog NOOB lol. I am not going to go back and feature some of my older outfits until later, instead, I will just start from where I am at right now.
**Angelwing Fashion** stocks women's clothing, including gothwear, formal gowns, casual dresses and silks. I am trying with every new thing that I make to improve my skills, and I am open to any comments or suggestions. That's all from me right now, the next few posts will be my new range of outfits that I have just released. Please feel free to contact me in second life, I am always up for a chat!
angel6 Susanti

0 comments: